Call for Artists: Griffin Museum of Photography’s 27th Annual Juried Members’ Exhibition
VIA Griffin Museum of Photography: The Griffin Museum of Photography is a nonprofit organization dedicated to photography. We strive to encourage a broader understanding and appreciation of the visual, emotional, and social impact of photographic art.
The Museum will be hosting our 27th Annual Juried Members’ Exhibition with Atlanta gallerist Arnika Dawkins as Juror in summer 2021, and are looking for submissions in any medium, style, and school of thought by 3/21/21.
The Griffin Museum invites member photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate. Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome. There is no theme.
Submissions end March 21, 2021 at 11:59 Mountain time.
ELIGIBILITY: This Call for Entries is open to all active member photographers. Entrants must be members of the Griffin Museum of Photography (with an expiration end of April 2021). We do not advocate for members to join the museum just for this juried opportunity only. We always welcome new members as part of our family and offer a broad range of member opportunities.
- Must be a current member of the Griffin Museum of Photography through April 30, 2021. There is the availability to renew memberships.
- All images must be uploaded as jpeg files, sized to no more than 5MB, and in Adobe RGB (1998) or sRGB color space only.
- Files should be titled as follows: LastName_FirstName_Title_ImageNumber
(Ex. Smith_John_Sunset_01, Smith_John_Flower_02)
- All entries that do not adhere to the guidelines above will be rejected.
- Upload through the Café Portal 5 images. 8 images can be submitted for members at the dual/family level ($75) or above. Do not submit 8 images if you are not a Dual/Family Member or above.
- All memberships will be verified as current before delivery to our juror.
- The jurying will be anonymous. Please remove all identifying marks in the image including watermarks.