PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Fort Gordon, Georgia
- Associates degree in graphic design/illustration or equivalent from an accredited college. x
- Two (2) + years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications i.e., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash Professional, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat Pro.
- Possess one (1) + years video editing experience.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contractor shall support DDEAMC visual information production requirements.
- The Contractor shall design poster, flyers, handouts, etc. based on input from customers.
- The Contractor shall use onsite design/production equipment to produce the finished product for the customers.
- Work in conjunction with the Medical Illustrator on projects as required.
- Contractor must assist in web design and/or displays.
- Contractor shall work closely with clients and members of the Plans and Resources Team to both create detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.