PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Fort Gordon, Georgia
- Master’s degree in Medical Illustration from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Certified Medical Illustrator (CMI).
- Must possess two (2) + years of experience as a medical illustrator.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contractor shall support the Graduate Medical Education program for DDEAMC by providing medical illustration for medical research and publication.
- Shall serve as a backup visual information support specialist as workload allows.
- Contractor shall assist in web design and/or display.
- Contractor shall work closely with clients and members of the Plans and Resources Team to both create detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.